For all enquiries please contact 07512 045418
Covid Secure Policy & Risk Assessment - Village Hopper (PDF, 292 Kb)
In line with Government guidance the Parish Council has produced a policy & risk assessment for the protection of our staff and passengers during the current pandemic.
Where's the bus?
From 1.10.18 the "Village Hopper" bus service will be run by Cogenhoe & Whiston Parish Council (Operator) with an amended timetable (see below). This service is being run through a consortium of the rural parishes who will operate a 16-seater mini-bus on the route.
- Under 5's travel free (provided they are accompanied by an adult passenger)
- Young people under 16 can get a discount on the fare of 20% (with ID)
- Buy a return fare and save 35p
- Free off-peak Travel for Senior Citizens, after 09.30am
- Concessionary Bus passes accepted every day
- From the age of 16 upwards, children and students pay the standard adult fare. However, if you are in full time education, we offer those students with a valid NUS Extra card 10% off standard single return fares
- Purchase a weekly ticket and save 10%
- Term time passes available £600 per annum (contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase)
- Cash & cards can be accepted on the bus
Village Hopper Fare brochure effective 1.11.20 (PDF, 235 Kb)
Village Hopper Timetable
Great news for the Village Hopper
We are delighted that we have received a National Lottery Community Fund grant of £10,000. This will secure the service for at least the next 12 months and we are extremely grateful for the support from the National Lottery for our essential community bus service.